Frequently Asked Questions

Mitha Manaasa

Our project is located at Sri Nagalakshmi Nagar in Nachikurichi next to Vasan nagar, Trichy. Mitha Maanasa is just 400 meters from Vayalur Main Road and Nachikurichi Bus Stop.
The Total land extent of the project is 12200 sq.ft.
• 1 BHK
• 2 BHK
The price of the apartment starts from Rs. 19 Lacs* onwards.
Mitha Maanasa is a small Gated Community with 5 blocks, each containing 5 units. It provides comfort and convenience at an affordable cost.
Ground floor + 2 floors.
Price ranges between Rs. 19 lacs* and 29 lacs*.
Currently our apartment price starts from Rs.2825/-per sq.ft. onwards.
3-Phase power supply will be provided by Tamil Nadu Electricity Board.
Sample flat will be ready within 3 months.
You may go for the Home Loan.

To book your flat you will need to pay 20% of the Agreement Value. This will entitle you to a provisional booking. Once your Booking Amount is realised you will get Allotment Letter. You must then apply for a Loan for the remaining 80%. Once your loan is sanctioned, your booking is confirmed. If you are paying the total amount as an upfront payment, you have 30 days to make the complete payment from the day of your provisional booking.

At present the following bank and finance institutions have approved our projects.

• Canara Bank
• LIC
• Sundaram BNP PARIBAS
• L&T Finance Home Loans
• Reliance Home Finance Limited
Yes, you can. As for your loan amount (remaining 80%), you can give cheque from other Banks subject to following our payment norms. If the cheque given by at the time of booking is not realized within 48 hours, your booking will be cancelled automatically.
We aim at rendering your dream home

• At a Reasonable and an Affordable price
• At a perfect location in the City
• With Quality at its Finest